- ESCAPE IF YOU CAN: A band of snakes has infiltrated the Mole Rats' Space Station! Work together to help the busy Mole Rats gather their equipment and make it to their escape pod before time runs out!
- LEARNING AND GROWING: In this matching game kids learn cooperation, strategy, communication, and problem solving. Great team building exercise and tool for educator use as well.
- BENEFITS: Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving & develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- WHO CAN PLAY: 2-4 players age 7 and up can enjoy Mole Rats In Space. Includes 1 game board, 51 cards, 20 tokens, 4 plastic mole rat movers, challenge game and instructions
Children will learn:
- Communication and cooperation
- Problem solving
What is a cooperative game? It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everyone has fun! In a cooperative game, players work together as a team against a common obstacle, not against each other.
Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, they help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN!